NO DONATIONS PLEASE!
October 1, 2022 is the Pompton Lakes Town Wide Garage Sale! Our Garage Sale will be very different this year. We are not asking you to donate your items. Instead, parishioners and vendors may purchase space in the Parish Hall for $35. They will man their own table, sell their goods, and take with them whatever they do not sell at the end of the day.
All participants will receive coffee and a buttered roll at the start of the day. This Garage Sale is always a popular event in town and many customers come to Christ Church. This is a great opportunity to sell your stuff in a comfortable setting, without having to advertise!
Please contact Maureen in the Parish Office, at 973-835-2207, if you wish to reserve space and participate. We always need volunteers as well, so if you don't have anything to sell but could help out, please let Maureen know!
Thank for your interest in our Garage Sale! Questions may be directed to the Parish Office at 973-835-2207. Please read, sign below and mail to Christ Church.
Date & Time: Saturday, October 1, 2022, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: Christ Church Parish Hall
Address: 400 Ramapo Avenue, Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
Indoor Space: Bring your own 8 ft. table (a table may be provided upon request)
Set Up: October 1, starting at 7:00 am
Tear Down: October 1, no earlier than 3:45pm, must be finished by 4:00pm
Space Fee: $35 payable to Christ Church. Must be paid in full in advance.
Please make checks or money order payable to Christ Church.
City:______________________________________ State:___________ Zip:_______________
Goods to be exhibited/sold: ______________________________________________________
- As part of the Pompton Lakes Town-wide Garage Sale, the Christ Church Garage Sale is extensively publicized and has enjoyed many customers in years past.
- Space is limited. Applications will be reviewed as received and accepted or rejected on first come, first served basis.
- Christ Church will not be responsible for any merchandise set up by the exhibitor.
- Parking is available on the street by the Church. Please take note of parking signs.
- Rest rooms are available and are completely accessible.
- Electricity is not provided for your space.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed. Smoking is prohibited in all Christ Church buildings.
- Only items that are not offensive will be accepted.
- Nothing may be taped or hung on the walls.
- Exhibitors will take full responsibility for their merchandise at all times.
- Space fee will be refunded if requested before September 15, only if space can be reserved by another exhibitor.
As an exhibitor at the Christ Church Garage Sale, I have read, understand and agree to the terms above.
Signature of Exhibitor/ Date