Bishop Hughes has approved indoor worship for gatherings of 25% of Church capacity or less. Christ Church is holding Sunday services at 8:00 am and 9:30 am. The 9:30 am service will continue to be available on Facebook Live.
-Since the gatherings are limited in number, attendees will be required to make reservations in advance, on a week by week basis, by email or by phone. The number of attendees is limited to 30 people at each service.
- The Worship Service includes Communion. For everyone's safety, we use pre-filled Communion cups that have grape juice and wafer sealed into a single-serving container.
- Everyone must bring their own mask. There will be six measured feet in between different families. Masks must be worn at all times except during the moment that you receive Communion.
- There is no passing of the Peace. We have wonderful organ music! There is no Choir and the Congregation does not sing.
- A bulletin is sent by email in advance but is not distributed at the service. You may print your own bulletin to bring with you and then bring it home with you. If you can access your email on your phone, you can follow along electronically. Prayer Books not provided, but you may bring your own if you have one.
- An offering basket will be placed at the entrance. A plate will not be passed.
- There may be additional guidelines to note when you arrive at the service; please follow the directions of the Ushers.
-There will be physical distancing of at least 6 feet maintained at all times. There will be no congregating before or after the service. There will be no Coffee Hour. Everyone will be asked to exit to their cars immediately following the service.
- The maximum capacity will be strictly enforced, so no one will be allowed to enter without an advance reservation.
- The pews and surface areas will be disinfected in between the 8:00 am and 9:30 am services.
As always, our highest goal is to ensure the health and safety of our clergy and parishioners. As noted, our Facebook Live service will continue at 9:30 am, especially for those in high risk groups and for those who are not yet ready to gather in person.